Views
News Image

View as:
WMV |
WMV HD

MP4 HD |
iPod

When you're head honcho at a company like Kink.com, you greenlight a lot
of unusual projects sight unseen. But sooner or later every CEO wants to
know what his employees have been up to, and Peter Acworth is no
exception. FuckingMachines.com director Tomcat lures Peter into the Machine
Room for a hands-on tour of the most devious devices that Kink's crew of
mad scientists have designed and built over the last year. The pair gets
up close and personal with an arsenal of innovative machines: There's
the undulating, hole-stretching Octopussy, the 1800-stroke-per-minute
Satisfyher, the ultra-programmable Titan and the blinking tentacle
pleasures of Pandora's box. Come behind the scenes at the Armory to
see just how much fun can be had with heavy machinery and a little AC
power. As Tomcat puts it: “You can't really go wrong with hot girls and
hot machines.”

18 Comments

Enter your comment here...

• MIss Sally

Lovely to see another Deaf Domme, and Rita sure is lovely. She’s a wonderful advocate for safe and inclusive play too. Was beginning to think I was the only Deaf Domme around though I am part of both worlds as I have a cochlear implant.

Look forward to seeing more of her work.

• Clayton

I have to concurr, this is probably the most wonderful documentry Kink.com has ever done. “I learned so much” from this wonderful woman Rita.

So I will make this simple to understand,(read my lips). Get Rita to do a “Training of O” scene and you will have yourself a new member ;)

Rita Seagrave, you are adorable!

• Raven

I cannot wait to see this video…when I can afford it I will be joining the site!!! I am partially deaf and have a Dom. We struggle a little with my hearing loss, and even this past week he said, “I’m cumming” I didn’t hear him and ended up missing my cue to have him cum in my mouth. We were both disappointed — I more than him.

• Marky D. Sade

This is absolutely wonderful of both Rita and Kink.com. Subtitles are a small, but probably little thought of, feature that can improve user experience for an often under-represented segment.

I had never given any thought to the hard of hearing, but… I guess that’s what raising awareness is all about. Bravo.

Also, Rita is fucking amazing and I want to see lots more of her.

• Lawrence

Rita:

I am Lawrence (tiny). We meet in St. Louis, Mo. where

you spoke. I have studied audiology and was astounded at your ability to communicate.

If this works for you generally, don’t change.

I was almost totally non-functional at the conference.

Even so, I strongly suggest you learn about a computer technology: Dragon “Naturally Speaking”. It allows you to read live speach, without a human interpreter.

It was marketed as a medical technology. Now it is

regarded as a writer aid.

(I can discuss audiograms.)

I know Ohio State U. I worked in Boston 10 years.

I visited Frisco far too often to count.

I hope we meet again.

Lawrence

• gunnerdog

thanks for eliminating another barrier. my experience with deaf-culture has been one of acceptance (esp. of hearing people of various sexual orientations) and pan-sexuality. the deaf-culture has been sexually maligned because of its differences, instead of included because of its similarities. Thank you for challenging stereotypes as you all do so well.

• Allie Cat

She needs to visit Los Angeles because there are some Deafies down here that will benefit learning BDSM with their own language.

• andrea07

This is soo interesting, being partially deaf in my right ear i know how it can be when playing, and Rita is so passionate about safety in play for the deaf, its soo good to see,and Lochai how subbie do you look when bent over hey <winks cheekily>, thanks again found this so interesting….

much love Andrea.xoxox

• Graydancer

Fantastic segment – all of the things Rita talks about work especially well in dungeons or clubs where the music or crowd is so loud that you can’t hear each other. The double-hand-squeeze is a trick I learned from Rita that I use a lot. It’s brilliant!

Another variant (along the same lines as the ass-wiggling) is the kiss on the hand. Just like you can tell a lot about a person’s mood and experience based on how they wiggle their ass (and Lochai, you really do wiggle your ass like a pro) you can get a lot of information about their mood based on how they kiss your hand when you put it to their lips. Just another kind of check in, especially inspired by lips as beautiful as Rita’s.

Fantastic piece! I can’t wait to see the update.

• Kattekat

As a woman, I must say I very much liked the way you were treating each other. In generally I like the way tenderness gets exposed in BDSM. So I just can’t wait to see the full shoots of u2.

• potato-bob

Great stuff! Never thought about such a situation before and that brings me to a point to think around a corner. (We say like this in German, don’t know if it is the same in English?) Just to tell to find another point of view in “simple” things doing in our daily life.

Hope to learn more about this topic!

• Cand86

This is a really great Behind Kink post! Incredibly interesting from beginning to end, with lots of practical tips that I suddenly really want to use . . . I hope you guys do more videos with and about differently-abled kinksters. (And it doesn’t hurt that Rita is absolutely adorable and her laughter is totally infectious.)

Also, anybody interested in seeing a couple of wonderful BDSM scenes with a deaf/hard-of-hearing individual should watch Morty Diamond’s “Trans Entities”.

Enter your comment here...